Subscribe to my Newsletter

Pinterest

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reaping the Benefits of Newsletters

Well, it has been several weeks that I have been sending newsletters and I received some interesting feedback  on what I have been doing.  I was in conversation with a bill collector who recounted the experience of a friend of hers who works for a large marketing firm and is doing very well.   This bill collector also told me where the markets were for the type of product I am marketing my services.  She offered to send me referrals. 

I was also able to secure a commitment from a local school to hold a seminar for the parents, but at the beginning of the next school year.  Not quite what I wanted to hear, but at least it is something that I can follow up on later in the year.  I made a note of the conversation in my CRM and in my e-mail contact list.

Just because I received these responses, does not mean that I should stop working.  I will continue to send out newsletters, and hopefully, I will receive more responses.  In order for this to reap the benefits that I am anticipating, I have to be diligent about the work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment