Subscribe to my Newsletter

Pinterest

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sponsorship Requests




I am the President of RI Kids Create Music School. I am in the process of opening multiple locations. I am holding an event on June 21, 2017. to honor the students who participated in the after school piano program at the Pawtucket Schools, Pawtucket, RI. The students, parents, and teachers will attend. I expect 100 guests. This is an opportunity to promote your company and I am asking for sponsors as follows:

(8) Gold Sponsors - $1000 - Your company logo prominently displayed on back of event t-shirt, e-mail marketing, hang your company 4' x 6' banner at the event, your full page ad in our program bulletin. Social media coverage one week before and one week after the event. Sponsors can offer a gift certificate for our raffle or giveaways of your products. Representatives can speak at the event for five minutes on the day of the event.

(4) Silver Sponsors - $500 - Hang your 2.5' x 6' company banner at the event. Your half page ad in our program bulletin. Social media coverage one week before the event.

(10) Bronze Sponsors - $250 - Hang your 2.5' x 4'company banner at the event. Your company one quarter page ad in our program bulletin. Social media coverage one day before the event.

(Only one) Official sponsor of RI Kids Create Music School students. Must be a Gold Sponsor. Your company would purchase t-shirts for all the students participating in the piano program this year - 26 students. Company logo will be prominently displayed on the back of the t-shirt. Fee is an additional $1000.00.

I am on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Linkedin. I write a number of blogs and I am a Creative Director/Designer. If interested, please contact me on the website or send me a sponsorship application. The deadline to respond is May 27, 2017. My three areas of expertise are writing, design, and blogging.

As I am a licensed life insurance agent, please keep me in mind for your life insurance needs.

http//www.cavbusisolutions.wixsite.com/rikcmssponsors

No comments:

Post a Comment